-->

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Summer Nights

My idea of a summer break is a chill and relaxing night. 

I've already had enough summer heat to enjoy it in the beach or some other place that is hot. 

Tonight, I had one of those nights. 

I was never a fan of swimming but tonight was an exception. 

We had a huge pool all to ourselves. 

The water was just the right kind of warm for a chilly night. 

I'm with my lovely girlfriend drinking a good fruit shake. 

It was very much relaxing. 

I totally forgot all of the stress I had this entire week. 

I live for more nights like this. 

I am also glad I had that much needed break. 

I feel like I could sleep soundly tonight. =)

Carlo Borja is the Head of Online Marketing for Time Doctor, a time tracking software for remote teams. He is a full-time telecommuter, a digital nomad and a coffee junkie.

Powered by Blogger.

Need help with SEO for your website?

Contact Details
Carlo Borja
@carloborja
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines