-->

Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Push
This morning, I woke up at 5:30 AM. 

With my eyes half open, I stood up and prepared my stuff to go to the gym. 

I then sat down for a while. I was really still sleepy. 

My body was screaming to go back to bed and my mind was trying to cooperate by telling me thoughts like "working out when you're tired is not good."

I almost fell for it... almost. 

What I did instead was I pushed myself, went to the car, drived safely and carried on with my workout. 

Turns out I was still able to finish my workout and it felt really good. 

It felt even better that I did overcome those lazy thoughts in my mind and still pushed through with one of the hardest (yet the most rewarding) tasks of the day.

I think this is how I should go about my 2019. 

It will be a constant push regardless of how uncomfortable and tiring a situation would be. No room for excuses.

In the end I know it is all going to be worth it.

Carlo Borja is the Head of Online Marketing for Time Doctor, a time tracking software for remote teams. He is a full-time telecommuter, a digital nomad and a coffee junkie.

Powered by Blogger.

Need help with SEO for your website?

Contact Details
Carlo Borja
@carloborja
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines