-->

Friday, January 18, 2019

It will all be okay
It's day 4 of my Intermittent Fasting and I've been hit with a very unfortunate sickness — food poisoning. 

I've had diarrhea and constant vomiting in the last 24 hours. 

What's even crazier is that every food I take in, I just vomit.

Food poisoning and Intermittent Fasting don't seem to go really well. But, I think I've managed. 

I never took in any meds. 

I just went through all the bathroom trips and gross vomiting. 

It's tough. But, I think I feel better now that I've gone through a whole day of "letting it all out."

This made me realize that things have a natural way of healing themselves. 

Sometimes, there is no need for medicines and ways to force it to be okay.

You just have to go through every suffering and know that it's part of the process. 

It's tough.

It may even take a while. 

But, in the end it will all be okay. 

Carlo Borja is the Head of Online Marketing for Time Doctor, a time tracking software for remote teams. He is a full-time telecommuter, a digital nomad and a coffee junkie.

Powered by Blogger.

Need help with SEO for your website?

Contact Details
Carlo Borja
@carloborja
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines