-->

Saturday, January 05, 2019

29th


Today, I am celebrating 29 years of God's faithfulness in my life. 

I have a wonderful family, a fantastic job, a loving fiance, good health and a lot more blessings that I could never have imagined that I would have. 

It is easy to overlook what God has done if I only look at all the stuff I lack. 

But, I choose to see all the blessings and the favor that is in my life. This perspective has not only made me content but more importantly grateful for everything that I have. 

This is going to be a special year. 

So many huge milestones are happening this year in my life and I couldn't be more excited. 

Looking forward to a more fruitful 2019!

Carlo Borja is the Head of Online Marketing for Time Doctor, a time tracking software for remote teams. He is a full-time telecommuter, a digital nomad and a coffee junkie.

Powered by Blogger.

Need help with SEO for your website?

Contact Details
Carlo Borja
@carloborja
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines