-->

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New Workspace
New workspace table with office chair


Part of starting from scratch after typhoon Sendong hit us was trying to set up a new workspace. I work from home and I need that private space/office where I could organize all my thoughts.

So, I decided to buy a new office table and chair. This table took me 4 hours to assemble. It was quite stressful but worth it.

Having both these office furniture should be a good start. I can now comfortably work on my own cool desk and comfy chair. After one day of using it, I noticed the slight increase in productivity.

Looking forward to more improvements to my home office soon. Maybe an air conditioner perhaps? We'll see.

Carlo Borja is the Head of Online Marketing for Time Doctor, a time tracking software for remote teams. He is a full-time telecommuter, a digital nomad and a coffee junkie.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Need help with SEO for your website?

Contact Details
Carlo Borja
@carloborja
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines