-->

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The GIFVid App!

I recently discovered the GIFVid App on the App Store. It's a 2 dollar app which could create animated GIF pictures using an iPhone/iPod Touch. I happen to have the iPhone 4 which as a bonus would also allow me to create a GIF from a video I recorded using the iPhone camera.

I was able to test it and it works really well. The animation is smooth and you can even manually remove and control the frames and animation. This is a big deal for me because GIF pictures have become the trend nowadays anyway. Useful for websites, blogs and social networking sites and even just for some good laughs.

I love this app. Here are some sample GIF animations I made using the front-facing camera of the iPhone 4.


Carlo Borja is the Head of Online Marketing for Time Doctor, a time tracking software for remote teams. He is a full-time telecommuter, a digital nomad and a coffee junkie.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Need help with SEO for your website?

Contact Details
Carlo Borja
@carloborja
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines